Villatua, with years of experience and a strong property portfolio, are perfectly placed to assist your search, especially in Tuscany, where we offer an excellent range of villas, holiday homes and apartments.|
Please click on this STEP BY STEP GUIDE to buying property in Italy.
Our fees for all the normal support required by prospective purchasers are 3% + IVA of the purchase price, up to a value of Euro 1.5 million. Above this amount the fees are negotiable. Our fees are subject to a minimum of €1,500 + IVA. The fees are payable 50% at the Preliminary Contract and the balance at the Final Contract.
We supervise the purchase procedure from selection and viewing, through to final completion, generally including the following:
- Arranging viewings of properties in Tuscany and other regions. Although we specialise in property in and around Lucca, our portfolio has properties in all of Italy, where we collaborate with a number of agents Italy-wide.
- Negotiating the best price on your behalf, including fixtures, fittings and furniture, where appropriate
- Referral to an international money dealer for currency conversion, at competitive rates
- Introduction to mortgage providers and assistance in organizing a mortgage
- Arranging for a local ‘geometra’ (surveyor) or architect to carry out surveys and searches on the property in Italy
- Assisting with the ‘Preliminario di acquista’ (preliminary contract)
- Assistance in establishing Power of Attorney, where necessary
- Assisting with opening an Italian bank account
- Arranging for a ‘Codice Fiscale’ (Italian tax number), which is required by law in order to purchase property in Italy
- Overseeing the purchase process through to the ‘Rogito’ (final contract) with the notary
- Arranging for translation of legal documents by professional translators, if required (this is not included in our commission).
For further information on the above services and our commission rate please contact us on email@example.com. Wherever possible we will provide an estimate of geometra fees, notary fees and likely taxes (which depend on whether you are purchasing as resident or non-resident)
AFTER SALES SERVICES
Following the purchase of your property in Tuscany, Villatua is on hand to help in every aspect of renovation or redecoration, and renting out your holiday house if required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org details of our comprehensive services, which include:
- Liaising and advising on plans for restoration and renovation work
- Obtaining costings and competitive quotes for building works
- Translating quotes and advising on work
- Advising on swimming pool installation and maintenance
- Monitoring and reporting on building works in progress
We are also on hand to arrange any of the following:
- Introduction to property management company who will arrange for the transfer of existing utilities into your name and/or new connections.
- Obtaining competitive quotes for insurance of building and contents
- Arranging furniture removal/delivery and giving advice on new and second furniture
- Marketing your property for rental, whether it is a luxury apartment in Lucca, a country villa, or a village house in the hills - visit our RENTAL SITE
Please contact email@example.com to discuss expenses and fees for such after-sales services, or phone: +39 0583 513 722 or +320 66 52 912