A client’s confirmed booking with Villatua s.r.l. will be taken to mean that the client and all in his/her party accept the following conditions:
1. Arrival time is on Saturday between 15.00 and 19.00. If your flight has been delayed, or you have experienced some problems whilst travelling, please ensure you call (0039) 320 66 52 912 and advise expected arrival time. We will then try and make special arrangements with the keyholder, but we reserve the right to charge an extra fee, depending on the circumstances. We are not able to make arrangements for clients who arrive after 22.00.
2. Departure time is before 10.00 on the day of departure. Clients must please leave the rental property in an acceptable condition.
3. All clients who book with Villatua must be covered by comprehensive travel insurance against unforeseen circumstances where they have to cancel their booking. Any client who books a rental property with Villatua, is thereby confirming that they are covered by this type of insurance.
4. A deposit of 30% is required to book any of Villatua’s rental properties. Villatua will confirm a booking when the deposit has been received. Clients who make a booking within 8 weeks of the departure date, will be asked to pay the full rental cost at the time of the booking.
5. Balance of rental must be paid 8 weeks before the arrival date. If full payment is not received by the due date Villatua is entitled to cancel the client’s booking and refund the deposit, less any expenses that have been incurred.
6. The number of guests staying at a rental property must not exceed the number of sleeping places indicated on Villatua’s website. Should Villatua find out that there are more people than agreed on at a property, we have the right to ask the clients to leave the property. No refund will be given. No caravans, campervans or tents are allowed on any of the rental properties.
7. In the unlikely event that we have to change your selected rental property, we will notify you at the earliest date. If you are unhappy with the property that we are able to offer you, we will refund you the full amount paid to us, but we are not liable for any travel arrangements that you may have made.
8. All the properties have been visited by Villatua staff and the descriptions of our rental properties are deemed accurate and made in good faith. We are not responsible for modifications made to the properties by their owners without our knowledge.
9. Villatua is not responsible for the failure of the supply of electricity, gas, water or the breakdown of a swimming pool filtration system. We will do our best to resolve any problems that may occur during your stay. Any complaint must be lodged during the clients’ stay and not on their return home, as it is impossible for us to try and claim compensation from the owner if the problem(s) have not been recorded during your stay. Clients who abandon their rental property without authorisation form Villatua lose any right to an eventual refund.
10. If you should wish to cancel your booking, we are entitled to the following percentage of the rental:
8 weeks or more before your arrival date 30% deposit
8 – 6 weeks before your arrival date 50%
Any time after 6weeks before your arrival 100%
The cancellation date is the date we receive a written request to cancel your booking.